//NOW THIS IS A MIKELE SELFIE
//NOW THIS IS A MIKELE SELFIE
001 | send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when of if I started shipping it.
- my thoughts:
- What makes me happy about them:
- What makes me sad about them:
- things done in fanfic that annoys me:
- things I look for in fanfic:
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them:
- who is the big spoon/little spoon:
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity:
002 | Give me a character & I will tell you
- How I feel about this character:
- All the people I ship romantically with this character:
- My non-romantic OTP for this character:
- My unpopular opinion about this character:
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon:
- my OTP:
- my cross over ship:
- a headcanon fact:
003 | send me 5 characters and I will rank them in order of prefence
Trivia: Bach had more children (20) than he had parallel fifths in his chorales (17).
© don’t shoot the pianist
the a in lgbtqa should stand for allies, they deserve the recognition for defeating the axis powers and winning world war 2
//it’s my headcanon that wolfie in present day is a total nintendork
//Wolfgang plays with his 3DS, having made a Mii for himself.//
why be into broadway when you can be into german musical theatre
and let’s take a moment to appreciate the fact that michaelangelo had probably never seen a girl naked and when he want to sculpt or paint them his mentality seems to be “wow, everyone likes women….they must be like…..buff dudes. i love buff dudes. women are buff dudes but with little chest lumps and no wiener”
And my personal favorite, Adam and Eve
he literally painted adam and steve
It’s a broad topic, there are many restrictions and rules, so I’ll just stick to the basics:
- German gun control laws are known to be among the strictest in the world.
- Are you allowed to own a gun in Germany as a civilian? Yes. However, you have to own a “Waffenbesitzkarte” (gun ownership card) before you can buy a weapon. You can’t get this card for every gun. Only certain guns are legal.
- If you file an application for a gun ownership card, you have to be at least 18 years old and you have to justify your application (hunting/shooting sport/collecting weapons). You also have to prove your expertise and your personal qualification will be tested. Your criminal record needs to be clean.
- There are very specific rules for storing weapons. You have to keep the weapon seperated from the ammunition. Both have to be locked away.
- What about using them in public? You are basically only allowed to fire them in a shooting club/gun range or as a hunter. (There are also very specific rules dictating when/where hunting is permitted.) You aren’t allowed to bear them in public.
- There is a difference between a gun ownership card and a gun license. If you want to bear your arms in public, you need to own both the card and the license. However, there are only very few people who don’t get refused when they apply for this license, e.g. judges, security guards, etc.
Of course these rules don’t fix the problem of illegal weapons, but they lead to a very critical point of view when it comes to guns.
In Germany, not being allowed to bear a gun as an ordinary person isn’t seen as a possible threat to your own safety but as something supporting your own safety. All those strict rules result in an attitude towards guns that is completely different from countries where people grow up seeing guns as something normal or as means of defense. I like how awesomefrench put it here.
Now that’s the kind of thing I wish we had in the U.S.!